Wednesday 20 November 2013

Draft of my magazine ad

This is the draft to my magazine ad, it looks awful! But you get a vague idea of what i am trying to do. The lines at the top are where my Masthead and song name are going to be be. My model is going to be facing away from the camera. The shot is going to be a mid-shot, so we don't see her whole body, however we see the setting with the forestry. My model is of the same stature, and is going to be wearing a white dress, with her hair curled. I have looked at outfit choices, and picked out the most suitable one to my idea.
The picture is expected to be portrait, as Magazine ads are not landscape, i had to keep this in mind for when i was taking pictures. The colours are quite bright, and look as if its in an enchanted garden of some sort.

No comments:

Post a Comment