Wednesday 13 November 2013

Draft of my DigiPak

I have done my draft of my DigiPak and decided to go with the forestry-enchanted feel. As Pop is predominantly a female based genre. My main colour theme is Pink. I decided to do this as I know that the fanbase is predominantly Female. I decided to make the model face the other way, as it gives the picture an element of mystery and ambiguity.
The white dress connotes purity, this is an important factor as my target demographic are from ages 11-25. So the younger audience will see my model as an aspirational figure, and someone to look up to. The dress also resembles a wedding dress, which ties in with the theme of Love in the song "A Thousand Years". I put a blank box, to navigate where my album is going to be, I need to take more shots in order to get my album picture. The stars are conventional for an album, however i might make it smaller as it is taking up more space than i expected. I used Photoshop CS6, as the software, I used two different fonts. One for the Name "ELLE" and "NEW" whilst the rest was another one. I put a border on the bottom of the picture, I made it translucent, and not as opaque. I also put the release date, so the fans are aware of when the album is out. I think for improvements I plan to change the colour of the release date and "New", as it is not very visible.

No comments:

Post a Comment