Thursday 5 September 2013

Progress report

Over the summer holidays, I have gone through the part of researching and planning for my blog. I started my blog and tried to be a lot more active on my blog as i was a lot more neglectant the year before, I think i was a lot more lazy and i've learnt that planning is Essential.
The first thing i did was, i thought about my chosen genre, and finally decided on Pop.The reason i chose pop was merely because i happen to enjoy the genre very much, so i am quite an expert on it, as i watch a lot of pop videos it helps me know the codes and conventions.  I researched the history of pop and made mood boards for inspiration and began to think of a song.
I knew that I wanted to choose a song that i liked, so i thought of Taylor Swift and started observing her videos more and noting down shots and ideas that i would use in mine.
My chosen song i have decided is Christina Perri - A thousand years.


No comments:

Post a Comment