Saturday 28 September 2013

Production Log


Today I decided  that I should finally have a trial shoot of my music video, so when I eventually film for real I actually have a faint idea of what I am actually doing, I rang up my model and also had a dress rehearsal kinda thing, so we choose the final outfits, and played around with make-up and hair. There's a picture below showing her getting ready. It was a long, tiring, tough and amusing day but after looking at my videos and clips I took I actually have a small idea of what I'm doing and where I'm going wrong.

I realised that it's really hard to direct and give instructions to the model because I've got an image and certain vision in my head on how i want the video to look like, it's hard putting the message across to the model. on how she should act and do certain things, so that was one of the hard parts. The fact that it was a trial shoot eased the pressure a whole lot!



No comments:

Post a Comment